Tuesday, January 25, 2011
- Name: Gonzo's European Adventures
- Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia
A bit of a techno-phobe with some geekish tendancies. I'm a bit of a political tragic. I love my wife and my books (in that order). There's nothing better than cooking up a storm for family and friends.
- A day at Murano
- Wandering in Venice
- Foggy in Friuli
- Pigging out in Friuli (literally)
- 'Tis in Verona where our fair story is set...
- The Mythical Bolognese
- What does one do in Modena ??
- Bologna - Oh how I love pork !!
- The heart of truffles & red wines
- Cafe-hopping in Torino