Sunday, December 19, 2010
- Name: Gonzo's European Adventures
- Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia
A bit of a techno-phobe with some geekish tendancies. I'm a bit of a political tragic. I love my wife and my books (in that order). There's nothing better than cooking up a storm for family and friends.
- Back in Ireland
- Wet, Wild, Windy & Cold Ireland
- Chilling out in Dublin
- The Three Sacred Rivers
- Quality time with the relos
- Something so very Italian...
- A taste made in heaven – Balsamic Vinegar from Mod...
- Sampling the local drop or three - Asti
- Turin Day 3 – Salone del Gusto
- Turin Day 2 – A stroll through the Truffle Market ...